Thursday, January 3, 2008

The New Year

I'm back in Utah after a wonderful couple of weeks in California, and it is cold here. Really cold. You kind of forget after you've been walking around outside barefoot. I'm not complaining though, I love it here.

I went to mexico with my friend Jeff and went to a really great wax museum in TJ. Highlights included the Mexican Revolutionaries, like Pancho Villa and Miguel Hidalgo. Also present were Jack The Ripper, Micheal Jackson, The King - Elvis Presly, Harrison Ford, Tom Cruise, and of course ex-president Bill Clinton. Best $1.50 I've spent in a long time.

I had a wonderful New Years Eve in Newport. That's all I'm saying. :)

New Years Day I drove back to Utah, and it was crazy windy. Right where the 15 meets the north end of the 215 it was slightly out of control. The wind was so strong that it blew over 4 semi trucks. Blew them right off the road on to their sides. It was wild.

Other than that, it was a pretty uneventful drive.

This is kind of a boring blog post huh? Sorry about that.

-Daniel Wilson
megadanny@gmail.com
(email sent via blackberry)

No comments: